MediaBistro posted this infographic (originally via BachelorsDegreeOnline) about how college students use technology.
Some interesting data here, although the number of students who own a laptop and mobile device is unsurprising to us!
- 62% of undergrads own a smartphone
- 86% of undergrads own a laptop
- Only 12% of students own an e-reader, and only 15% own a tablet
- Kindle, Windows, and Android are the three biggest tech brands for undergrads
- 54% of students are more actively involved in courses that use technology
Here’s the full infographic: